- Memorizing the Holy Qur’an creates strength in the child’s intellectual skills.
- The child and it’s parents, moreover the whole lineage is graced by honour and diginity.
- Eternal salvation from poorness and hunger gained through the removing the shortness of sustenance. (content of a Hadith)
- Parents will be given a crown on the Day of Judgement, whichs light will be more than that of the sun.
- Through the blessings of memorizing the Qur’an one is protected from going astray and wrong beliefs.
- The whole life will become ‘Ibaadah when one recites in every situation some or other verses, because one has memorized the Holy Qur’an.
- Through the blessings of the Holy Qur’an one is to a large extent protected from a life of game and play [Lahw wa La'ab].
- By the intercession of a Hafiz 10 persons from his family are granted salvation. (provided that they are Muslims)
- Allah Ta’ala appoints angels for the protection of a Hafiz-e-Qur’an.
- A Hafiz will be granted the highest place of Jannah which he likes for himself.
Let your children by all means memorize the Holy Qur’an. A Hafiz child easily progresses in worldly education and the exams of the fifth grade become easy, too.
[by Hadhrat Maulana Musharraf Ali Thanvi]