Salah is after Iman the biggest order of Allah and we learn from a Hadith that Salah is the seperating line between a Muslim and Kafir. On the other hand Salah has great virtues and will be the key to Jannah for many.
But since Allah accepts only those acts of worship that are done in accordance with Sunnah, it’s important that we are careful how we are performing our Salah. Remember Allah doesn’t depend on our Salah, but we depend on his mercy.
So, here are some eBooks regarding this important subject:
- How to Offer the Salah Correctly by Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi نوراللہ مرقدہ
- Perform Salah Correctly by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani دامت برکاتہم
- Some Serious Mistakes in Salah by Mufti Abdur Rauf Sakharwi دامت برکاتہم
- My Salah in the Light of Sunnah by Shaykh Muhammad Ilyas Faisal دامت برکاتہم
- Jummah and Eid Salah by Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi نوراللہ مرقدہ
- Aasan Namaz (Urdu) by Maulana Ashiq Ilahi Bulandshehri نوراللہ مرقدہ
May Allah reward all those who uploaded these!