First off all, let me quote from Brother Jalaal ibn Saeed’s (may Allah reward him) very important reminder at a Janazah,
“Yaum ul-Qiyamah is going to happen on a Jumu’ah. How often do Muslims come to the Jumu’ah knowing, today might be the day of Judgment?”
The following has been written & compiled by Hadhrat Maulana Mufti Muhammad Rafi’ Uthmani Sahab (may Allah Ta’ala preserve Hadhrat).
The minor signs of the Last Hour have become manifest but have yet not taken a complete shape. Every day, they become more and more manifest and their manifestation will go on intensifying. This will go on until the third kind of tokens begin to be seen. The minor signs are also many. For instance, the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said:
- The man who remains steadfast on religion will be like one who holds live coal in his fist.
- That man will be most fortunate from the worldly point of view who is base himsel and whose father too is base and lowly.
- There will be many leaders but very few trustworthy people.
- Chiefs of tribes and nations will be hypocrites, most vile, and very immoral.
- The chiefs and nobles of markets will be sinners.
- There will be many police.  (They will back the tyrants.)
- High offices will go to the underserving. Young boys will rule.
- Trade and commerce will spread very much. It will spread to such an extent that woman will help her husband in business but there would be much slump in the commercial field that no profit would accrue.
- Short measure would be given.
- The habit and custom of writing would increase but (the objective of receiving) education would be to further worldly ends.
- The Qur’an would be turned into a tool for songs and music.
- There would be an abundance of those who recite the Qur’an in a singing way to show-off, gain fame and earn wealth.
- There would be a scarcity of jurists.
- The Ulama (scholars) would be killed.
- They will face very trying times and hardships and they would prefer death to pure gold.
- The latter people of this Ummah will curse the former.
- The trustworthy will be treated as a cheat and the treacherous shall be called trustworthy. Goodness and piety will be considered bad and evil will be regarded as good.
- Strangers will be treated well but the rights of relatives will be neglected.
- The wife will be obeyed but the parents will be disobeyed.
- There would be noise and commotion in the mosques and people will discuss worldly affairs there.
- Only those who are known will be greeted with Salam (although the Ahadith tell us that we must offer Salam to every Muslim wether we know him or not).
- Divorce will be very common.
- The pious people will keep themselves away while the lowly, base people will abound and be in the lime light.
- Wine will be named nabeez, and interest will be called trade, and bribery will be termed gift. These things will be regarded as lawful with their new terminology.
- There will be an abundance of interest dealings, gambling, singing, musical instruments, consumption of wine and adultery.
- Immodesty and shameless conduct will be very common and there will be a plethora of illegitimate births.
- Invitations would be extended to enjoy the company of women along with food and drink.
- Unexpected and sudden deaths will be very common.
- People will ride on thick cushions to the doors of mosques.
- Women will wear garments but they will be naked (because their dress would be thin and tight-fitting). On their heads hair will be arranged like the humps of lean camels. They will wear with alliance and tempt men to themselves.
- These peple will not enter Paradise and they will not even smell it’s fragrance. In their sight, a Believer will be more disgraced than a slave girl. A Believer will watch these evils but be unable to stop them as a result of which his heart will pine away (unseen to the outsider). 
There are many more signs of this kinds. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) had told about them at a time when one could not even perceive them but today we seem them with our eyes. Some of these tokens have manifest themselves fully while some others have just begun to reveal themselves. When all of them will have manifested themselves fully, the major and near signs of the Last Hour will begin to be seen. May Allah preserve us from every trial and mischief. And may He deliver us to the grave with secure and guaranteed faith and belief. Ameen!
 This Hadith is narrated by Allamah Barzanji in Al-Isha’ah from Tabrani.
 These tokens have been reproduced from al-Isha’ah al-Asgrat al-Sa’ah in brief. Many have been omitted lest the list become lenghty. (pg. 70-87)